A lot of things have happened in this last month! For me, this time of the year (end of summer, beginning of fall) is a time of new beginnings, uncertain challenges, and excitement about the unknown. And I absolutely love it. So...
- I turned 21 years old! Officially an adult.
- I was homeless and bumming it at a few friends houses for 2 weeks (thank goodness for those lovely people).
- I've been working hard at my job and moved up in the place.
- I started classes. And I really, really like them! My political science major continues to make me a happy student.
- I moved into a beautiful condo (pictured above).
- I've made a bunch of new friends. And my new roommates are a Mexican ballroom dancer and a fellow anglophile! We is crazy fun together.
- Gave two talks in church. (I'm a spiritual beast.)
- Cut myself some seriously hot bangs.
- Received plane tickets from my dad to fly home to Boise on September 14th through the 17th! Home for the first time since before Scotland! Get ready Boise :)