7.13.2012

Rare Fresh Air


I didn't try to rhyme the title, so don't judge! I WAS trying, however, to get across the point that Utah is so smokey these days that its hard to get any fresh air. But, my friends and I found it! Near a waterfall up in a canyon. Plus, according to this screenshot, my city is due for a week of thunderstorms! BEST. NEWS. EVER!!

Anyways, back to the waterfall. My roommate Chelsie and I were very bored one afternoon, so we called up our friend Matt who always has good ideas of things to do. He said...'Lets go to a waterfall!' This was obviously a better idea than anything we were coming up with so we changed, grabbed our shoes, and headed up the canyon together.

The water was glistening! Also, Chelsie is fully unaware of the fact that her socks are showing BSU pride. Blue and orange baby! (Sorry...college football season is almost upon us. I highly suggest you watch this preview for my other favorite team.)









After hiking on a path up to the waterfall, we decided to actually climb down the waterfall to get to the bottom. It was fun! And I only fell twice!

 "And above all watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."

2 comments:

Amber Davis said...

b
Ah honey...so awesome you are! Loved what you wrote. Great pictures of you! Love you!

Epic Thread said...

Wow, this place is absolutely beautiful!
Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com